Tuesday 22 January 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation - First Impressions

I've been waiting to try this foundation for about two months now, and finally ran out of my Elf Studio Finish Foundation today, so I made a quick trip to Superdrug to pick this up.

I tested a few colours, and oh my holy Jesus this is a bad product.  I tested on my hand, and it CREATED wrinkles.  I'm only 22, I don't have hand wrinkles, I do now.

I'm so disappointed, it caked up into every little crease in my skin and then caked up on itself.  Not only that, but it looked flaky, like I had dry patches all over my skin.  Not a good look! For a smooth gel foundation this is really a let down for me.

Needless to say, I didn't make the purchase.  But I'm just so upset that it was so bad - for one, because of all the claims it makes, and the ingredients are all pretty good, and secondly, because it's on sale at the moment for £7.99 down from over £10.

Sadface.  Bourjois, please make a healthy mix foundation that doesn't make me look like I'm decaying, and I will love you forever.


UPDATE:  I have since tried and reviewed the Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal Foundation, and you can read it here

Previous Post:  Review: Glossybox January 2013
Next Post: Review: ELF Studio Flawless Finish Foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment